Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Delta Drill Press 17 900

Trying to help my father-in-law replace the rack in a Delta 17 900.
Grandkids bent the old rack have purchased new one and can not get it
replaced.

Cany anyone help me?????

Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 13, 2:09 pm, wrote:
Trying to help my father-in-law replace the rack in a Delta 17 900.
Grandkids bent the old rack have purchased new one and can not get it
replaced.

Cany anyone help me?????

I just bought one about two months ago along with a chuck key and one
arm & knob, all for about $50.

Go here to order online:
http://www.dewaltservicenet.com/ServiceNet/logon.asp
You have to register but it is no big deal.

Or you can find your local parts place he
http://www.deltamachinery.com/index.asp?e=159

Anyone Have a Delta 17-965 Drill Press Joe AutoDrill Metalworking 0 April 27th 06 08:21 PM
Delta 20" drill press belt [email protected] Woodworking 13 August 18th 05 09:36 PM
Old Delta drill press part?? gattman Metalworking 4 March 28th 04 09:41 PM
Delta 12" Benchtop Drill Press RWS Woodworking 1 December 24th 03 05:21 AM
Drill Press: Grizzly vs Delta? Ksu93dlv Woodworking 4 December 17th 03 01:37 AM