DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Delta Drill Press 17 900 (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/200549-delta-drill-press-17-900-a.html)

[email protected] May 13th 07 07:09 PM

Delta Drill Press 17 900

Trying to help my father-in-law replace the rack in a Delta 17 900.
Grandkids bent the old rack have purchased new one and can not get it
replaced.

Cany anyone help me?????

RayV May 14th 07 01:15 PM

Delta Drill Press 17 900

On May 13, 2:09 pm, wrote:
Trying to help my father-in-law replace the rack in a Delta 17 900.
Grandkids bent the old rack have purchased new one and can not get it
replaced.

Cany anyone help me?????

I just bought one about two months ago along with a chuck key and one
arm & knob, all for about $50.

Go here to order online:
http://www.dewaltservicenet.com/ServiceNet/logon.asp
You have to register but it is no big deal.

Or you can find your local parts place he
http://www.deltamachinery.com/index.asp?e=159