Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Building and installing passive solar heating panels

I posted a few photos over on news:alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
but am aware that not everyone has access to the alt.binaries
hierarchy. For those who don't, and for anyone who'd like to see a bit
more of the project, I've put the whole collection of photos (and a
bit of text) on a web page at the link below.

Making these things is my "day job", so there aren't any plans or
how-to but there's enough visible to provide a few ideas for anyone
who might like to build their own.

Warning: I've shrunk all photos to 640x480, but the page may still
take a while to load.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Siting of panels for solar water heating Will UK diy 1080 January 18th 07 07:38 AM
Roof mounted Solar heating panels fredbloggstwo UK diy 4 December 29th 06 12:34 PM
solar panels Nigel UK diy 119 September 30th 06 11:24 AM
Solar panels for residential use Walter Cohen Home Ownership 12 August 11th 06 03:05 AM
Solar Panels michaelangelo7 UK diy 143 March 12th 06 09:17 AM