Posted to rec.woodworking
Morris Dovey Morris Dovey is offline

Default Building and installing passive solar heating panels

I posted a few photos over on news:alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
but am aware that not everyone has access to the alt.binaries
hierarchy. For those who don't, and for anyone who'd like to see a bit
more of the project, I've put the whole collection of photos (and a
bit of text) on a web page at the link below.

Making these things is my "day job", so there aren't any plans or
how-to but there's enough visible to provide a few ideas for anyone
who might like to build their own.

Warning: I've shrunk all photos to 640x480, but the page may still
take a while to load.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar