Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Lee Valley site not working?

Anyone know what's up? I can browse, but ordering brings up:

"The page you are trying to view is either not found, the URL is
incorrect, or the page may have moved." etc.

clicking on the contact information for phone or e-mail contact brings
up the same darn page.

....and I was going to order the medium shoulder plane w/ O1 blade
(sob).

I really don't want to be alone tonight. Do you guys know of any good
support groups for problems such as this?

Robin, you out there? Have a heart man...do ya have any idea what a
plane like that means to a fellow? I got the money for it as a
birthday gift, and it's burning a hole in my pocket. If I don't hear
from you soon, I swear, I'll head over to Harbor Freight and buy a
block plane for $5 and chisel set for $3 and try to make do with
those. Is that what you want? Are you happy now?

Signed,
Hylourgos, teased and frustrated in rural TN

ps: sorry, I'll go take my meds right now....

Posted to rec.woodworking

Anyone know what's up?

Works for me - I'd suggest trying a different browser. I can
sympathize, though - waiting for a cool new toy (or tool, I mean...)
to come in the mail is still a thrill and an exercise in patience.
But don't take it out on Rob - it's probably not his fault.
Oh - and I have the medium shoulder plane - it's worth waiting for!
You can make it!
Andy

Posted to rec.woodworking

Hey Lee,

Re-read the OP: I can't get to the phone contact info page, I tried.
If you happen to have it, sharing it would be appropriate.

H.

On Mar 29, 9:13 pm, "Lee" wrote:
[...]

Posted to rec.woodworking

hylourgos wrote:
[...]

I hate to see a man who needs a tool in
pain. (I'm not sure I like the sound of
that...)

To Place an Order Customer Service
From USA: 1-800-871-8158
1-800-267-8735
From Canada: 1-800-267-8767
1-800-267-8761

I also have that plane, and love it. As
someone in an earlierthread said, it
comes beautifully machined out of the
box. What's more it's scary sharp™ out
of the box.

Forget the damned meds. Ordering will
solve your predicament.

Tanus

--
This is not really a sig.

http://users.compzone.ca/george/shop/

Lee Valley Phil Hansen Woodworking 18 September 6th 06 06:51 PM
Lee Valley Joe Woodworking 26 April 12th 06 04:50 AM
Thank You Lee Valley (Rob Lee and staff) Groggy Woodworking 13 May 17th 05 07:35 PM
Lee Valley does it again! James \Cubby\ Culbertson Woodworking 26 December 10th 04 03:20 AM
Thanks, Lee Valley! Prometheus Woodworking 9 November 2nd 04 02:50 PM