Posted to rec.woodworking
cc cc is offline

Default DC supplies

What is the best place (money compared to quality and ease of use) to
get hose, blast gates, cyclone lids, etc. I am on minimal budget, one
car garage, minimal runs, 2hp HF DC, etc..thanks all..

Posted to rec.woodworking

"cc" wrote in message
oups.com...
What is the best place (money compared to quality and ease of use) to
get hose, blast gates, cyclone lids, etc. I am on minimal budget, one
car garage, minimal runs, 2hp HF DC, etc..thanks all..

Harbor freight has a $40.00 kit that includes two 10ft hoses, blast gates,
wire connectors etc......At our local store it wasn't displayed but they did
have it in the back room......It didn't seem appreciably chinky or the
quality appeared on par with a recent wood show offering here.....Rod

Posted to rec.woodworking

I don't know what your looking to spend, but the cast aluminum blast gates
are worth the extra few bucks. The plastic ones don't last very long before
they start to self destruct. --dave

"cc" wrote in message
oups.com...
What is the best place (money compared to quality and ease of use) to
get hose, blast gates, cyclone lids, etc. I am on minimal budget, one
car garage, minimal runs, 2hp HF DC, etc..thanks all..

Posted to rec.woodworking

Dave Jackson wrote:
I don't know what your looking to spend, but the cast aluminum blast gates
are worth the extra few bucks. The plastic ones don't last very long before
they start to self destruct. --dave

Amen to that! Drop it, buy it. Drop it, buy it. Actually, it's a very
simple process once you get the hang of it.

Bill

rascal less in the world.
Thomas Carlyle (1795 - 1881)
http://nmwoodworks.com

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000712-2, 02/09/2007
Tested on: 2/9/2007 10:33:51 PM

What good supplies should I get while in the UK? Bob Chilcoat Metalworking 13 November 22nd 05 11:39 PM
Lamp supplies jez UK diy 2 April 24th 05 09:46 AM
electical supplies DavidD UK diy 6 January 24th 05 03:51 PM
Looking for Supplies Online gammonus Woodturning 3 October 1st 04 07:11 PM
"pc" power supplies Roy J. Tellason Electronics Repair 4 October 23rd 03 08:03 PM