gammonus

Default Looking for Supplies Online

I'm trying to find all of these items (hopefully from one source at a
good price). I'm new to woodturning and don't even know which online
sites are good. Suggestions?

sanding disc (what I would like is a 6" disc I can chuck into the
headstock, and preferably velcro-backed discs of different grits I can
swap out easily)

#2 morse taper and chuck

dust collection hood (I have a Jet mini-lathe)

Thanks,
Scott

#2 morse taper and chuck

dust collection hood (I have a Jet mini-lathe)

Thanks,
Scott

Mark Fitzsimmons

Best price I've found for sanding disks is www.supergrit.com