Robert Berman

Default Online Laser Engraving Store

Welcome to Starwrx's online store. We are a custom
laser engraving company located 20 minutes outside
of Rochester, NY, in the town of Williamson. We engrave
custom images to a variety of materials
(wood, metal, acrylic, plastic, marble, and more). These custom
engraving make unique, and affordable gifts for all occassions.

We strongly believe that the quality of our products is
a direct reflection of our customer's own imagination and ingenuity.
We also perform custom laser engraving on personal items
(dimensions up to 12"x24"x6"). To visit us online please go to

http://www.starwrx.net.

Thank you,

R Berman