Ron

Default canadian online store - looking for a rouer

Did you try Busy Bee .....
http://www.busybeetools.com/

"Christian" wrote in message
Hello,

Well I have been looking all day for a new router and havend found much

(and
affordable) router...

I'm looking for a DeWalt, PC, Makita with:
-a fix base (but use a seperate plung base).
- variable speed
- 1 3/8 HP +
- support for 1/4" & 1/2" shank

One of our local store here (Kent) has the makita RF1101KIT but they whant
420.00$ CAN for it and I just whant to see if I could get a better deal
elsewhere...

Thanks
--
Christian

Christian

Hello,

How is the Bosch 1617 compared to the PorterCable or DeWalt??

--
Christian

roadwarrior

try www.tegstools.com
Two stores in Hamilton,Ont.
"Ron" wrote in message
Did you try Busy Bee .....
http://www.busybeetools.com/

"Christian" wrote in message
Hello,

Well I have been looking all day for a new router and havend found much

(and
affordable) router...

I'm looking for a DeWalt, PC, Makita with:
-a fix base (but use a seperate plung base).
- variable speed
- 1 3/8 HP +
- support for 1/4" & 1/2" shank

One of our local store here (Kent) has the makita RF1101KIT but they

whant
420.00$ CAN for it and I just whant to see if I could get a better deal
elsewhere...

Thanks
--
Christian

K.-Benoit Evans

Try House of Tools www.houseoftools.com

In article ,
"roadwarrior" wrote:

try www.tegstools.com
Two stores in Hamilton,Ont.
"Ron" wrote in message
Did you try Busy Bee .....
http://www.busybeetools.com/

"Christian" wrote in message
Hello,

Well I have been looking all day for a new router and havend found much

(and
affordable) router...

I'm looking for a DeWalt, PC, Makita with:
-a fix base (but use a seperate plung base).
- variable speed
- 1 3/8 HP +
- support for 1/4" & 1/2" shank

One of our local store here (Kent) has the makita RF1101KIT but they

whant
420.00$ CAN for it and I just whant to see if I could get a better deal
elsewhere...

Thanks
--
Christian

Bob F.

You can also try good ole' Canadian Tire. They have a much larger
selection of power tools online than they have in stores. Their
regular prices are nothing to write home about. But, if you check
their weekly specials you may find something at a good price. I too am
looking to buy a router. I'm waiting for the Dewalt 618 kit to go on
sale.

http://www.canadiantire.ca

It sucks that there are not more Canadian online stores, especially
ones with a wide selection and good prices. Too bad Amazon.ca doesn't
smarten up and start offering things people would buy (tools,
electronics).

"K.-Benoit Evans" wrote in message ...
Try House of Tools www.houseoftools.com

In article ,