Posted to rec.woodworking
Rod & Betty Jo Rod & Betty Jo is offline

Default DC supplies

"cc" wrote in message
oups.com...
What is the best place (money compared to quality and ease of use) to
get hose, blast gates, cyclone lids, etc. I am on minimal budget, one
car garage, minimal runs, 2hp HF DC, etc..thanks all..

Harbor freight has a $40.00 kit that includes two 10ft hoses, blast gates,
wire connectors etc......At our local store it wasn't displayed but they did
have it in the back room......It didn't seem appreciably chinky or the
quality appeared on par with a recent wood show offering here.....Rod