Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Help with Router choice

Please help me choose. I recently posted about which router to
purchase and have narrowed it down to two.

1) Bosch 1617EVSPK which comes with RA1054 Deluxe router guide. The
price for this is $309 (CAN) + taxes

2) Triton TRC001 for $259 (CAN) + taxes.

I am practically a virgin when it comes to woodworking but I am very
eager to learn and get started. I would like to buy or make a table
so this should probably weight into the equation.

I actually ordered the Triton from a company but it is taking forever
to come in so I may order it from another website.

Please give me your opinions. I really only want to buy once.

Cheers

David

Router bit choice for panel slots in stiles... Reed Snellenberger Woodworking 7 November 14th 06 03:51 AM
Humidifer choice [email protected] Home Ownership 1 February 1st 05 03:20 AM
Saw choice Giles Woodturning 11 January 26th 05 10:50 PM
Router Table Choice Bill Waller Woodworking 9 December 2nd 04 04:15 PM
Please Help With Saw Choice James D. Farrow Woodturning 13 October 20th 04 12:15 PM