Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Bleau Joe Bleau is offline

Default Help with Router choice

On 1 Feb 2007 21:11:19 -0800, "OuttKastt"
wrote:

I was at the Busy Bee store tonight and picked up the Big Triton but
was really liking the little Triton. The big one comes in a cardboard
box but the little Triton comes in a nice case with a bunch of
accessories. Will there be a big difference between the 2.25 and the
3.25 HP routers? The little Triton was $199 and the big one was
$259. Any advice on which one to buy. Should I keep the big Triton
or take it back and get the smaller one?

Uuuugh, this is really frustrating.

Dave

Do not be swayed by the case. As much as I like the router I have to
say that the case is a piece of crap. If the plunger is not in the
exact position the case WILL NOT close.

Joe