Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Bleau Joe Bleau is offline

Default Help with Router choice

On 31 Jan 2007 20:35:56 -0800, "OuttKastt"
wrote:

Please help me choose. I recently posted about which router to
purchase and have narrowed it down to two.

1) Bosch 1617EVSPK which comes with RA1054 Deluxe router guide. The
price for this is $309 (CAN) + taxes

2) Triton TRC001 for $259 (CAN) + taxes.

Please give me your opinions. I really only want to buy once.

Cheers

David

I have 8 routers, some of which actually still work. I have been
making sawdust for many years. I recently purchased the little brother
to the Triton TRC 001, the M0F001KC. Maybe I'm in the honeymoon phase
but I have to say it looks like it's going to be my all-time favorite.
Either I am getting deafer from shunning ear protection all these
years or this Triton is the quietest router I have ever used and
that's only the begging of the positive aspects I have noted thus far.

Joe