Posted to rec.woodworking

Default WoodWorking Magazine blog - interesting bench

Don't know how long these pages will stay up so if you're
interested in woodworking benches this one's worth a look.
"English Workbench" with an interesting base and some
great photos of bench accoutrements (watch the line wrap)

http://www.woodworking-magazine.com/...Workbench.aspx

from Popular Woodworking E-News Jan. 31 I got in
my e-mail inbox this am.

charlie b
Posted to rec.woodworking

That's a beautiful bench. Wonder if we can get plans or do we have to
go from the photos and commentary?

http://www.woodworking-magazine.com/...ategory,Englis...

from Popular Woodworking E-News Jan. 31 I got in
my e-mail inbox this am.

charlie b

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Never Enough Money" wrote in
ups.com:

That's a beautiful bench. Wonder if we can get plans or do we have to
go from the photos and commentary?

On Jan 31, 12:51 pm, charlie b wrote:
Don't know how long these pages will stay up so if you're
interested in woodworking benches this one's worth a look.
"English Workbench" with an interesting base and some
great photos of bench accoutrements (watch the line wrap)

http://www.woodworking-magazine.com/...ategory,Englis...

from Popular Woodworking E-News Jan. 31 I got in
my e-mail inbox this am.

charlie b

The magazine is $5 at the store and usually has all of the measured
drawings you're likely to need.

The Roubo bench he did last was quite appealing to me. Too bad there's so
little room in my shop right now. And so little heat.

Patriarch
Posted to rec.woodworking

Hmmm. I replied to this yesterday but don't see it posted. Please
accept my apologies if you see this twice....

I often buy the magazine but he states in the blog that the plans for
this bench will NOT be in the magazine. Guess I should contact him
directly.....

On Jan 31, 6:45 pm, Patriarch wrote:
"Never Enough Money" wrote roups.com:

That's a beautiful bench. Wonder if we can get plans or do we have to
go from the photos and commentary?

On Jan 31, 12:51 pm, charlie b wrote:
Don't know how long these pages will stay up so if you're
interested in woodworking benches this one's worth a look.
"English Workbench" with an interesting base and some
great photos of bench accoutrements (watch the line wrap)

http://www.woodworking-magazine.com/...ategory,Englis...

from Popular Woodworking E-News Jan. 31 I got in
my e-mail inbox this am.

charlie b

The magazine is $5 at the store and usually has all of the measured
drawings you're likely to need.

The Roubo bench he did last was quite appealing to me. Too bad there's so
little room in my shop right now. And so little heat.

Patriarch

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 31, 6:45 pm, Patriarch wrote:
"Never Enough Money" wrote roups.com:

That's a beautiful bench. Wonder if we can get plans or do we have to
go from the photos and commentary?

On Jan 31, 12:51 pm, charlie b wrote:
Don't know how long these pages will stay up so if you're
interested in woodworking benches this one's worth a look.
"English Workbench" with an interesting base and some
great photos of bench accoutrements (watch the line wrap)

BTW, I have the issue with the Roubo bench. It's awesome, too.