Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Bleaching

Hi I have tried searching for bleaching but I seem to be getting
conflicting information on the subject,
I have made some kitchen cabinets fronm english oak but when I oiled
them with raw linseed oil they went quite a brown colour some more than
others , I have now sanded this off , and am thinking about bleaching
to try and lighten and even out the tones , will this be possible and
would i then be able to apply an oil finish ?

many thanks in advance Paul