Posted to rec.woodworking

Default GLOAT I gotta lumber get'er

I bought a 12' long, 6' wide Leonard utility trailer. Oh boy, she's a bute!

No more lumber sticking out the back of the family SUV. Now I can buy as
much lumber as I can afford without worrying about "Is it all gonna fit?"

Now I need to buy one of them dolly's (harbor freight $40) to roll it around
back so the neighbors don't have to look at it.

--
Stoutman
www.garagewoodworks.com

Posted to rec.woodworking

Stoutman wrote:
I bought a 12' long, 6' wide Leonard utility trailer. Oh boy, she's a bute!

No more lumber sticking out the back of the family SUV. Now I can buy as
much lumber as I can afford without worrying about "Is it all gonna fit?"

Now I need to buy one of them dolly's (harbor freight $40) to roll it around
back so the neighbors don't have to look at it.

I bought the cheap dolly and regretted it. It has small, single wheels
that dig into damp lawn. I later got a longer rod for the axle and put
two wheels on each side, which does some better. Larger diameter wheels
like the heavy duty model would work better.

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

America has no criminal class except
her Congress. - Mark Twain

Posted to rec.woodworking

Stoutman wrote:
| I bought a 12' long, 6' wide Leonard utility trailer. Oh boy,
| she's a bute!

If you bought it, then it doesn't qualify as a gloat.

But it's a hum-dinger of a neener!

Yeah, you suck (all this crappy weather we're having is probably
caused by the low pressure area centered around your house)!

| No more lumber sticking out the back of the family SUV. Now I can
| buy as much lumber as I can afford without worrying about "Is it
| all gonna fit?"

That problem doesn't really go away - it just gets bigger and happens
a bit less frequently. g

Remember to check your wheel bearings from time to time.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Posted to rec.woodworking

If you bought it, then it doesn't qualify as a gloat.

But it's a hum-dinger of a neener!

Yep. It's a neener, not a gloat.

Yeah, you suck (all this crappy weather we're having is probably
caused by the low pressure area centered around your house)!

| No more lumber sticking out the back of the family SUV. Now I can
| buy as much lumber as I can afford without worrying about "Is it
| all gonna fit?"

That problem doesn't really go away - it just gets bigger and happens
a bit less frequently. g

Remember to check your wheel bearings from time to time.

Thanks for the tip!

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
DeSoto, Iowa USA
http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/solar.html

Posted to rec.woodworking

Now I need to buy one of them dolly's (harbor freight $40) to roll it
around back so the neighbors don't have to look at it.

Not sure how heavy your trailer is - I have a 5x10 that I use that dolly on
and it works fine.
Just make sure the tires stay inflated and it works like a charm.
I picked up on sale w/ a coupon totaled about 25 bux - money will spent
IMO - make moving that beast around easywork.

"Stoutman" .@. wrote in message
I bought a 12' long, 6' wide Leonard utility trailer. Oh boy, she's a
bute!

No more lumber sticking out the back of the family SUV. Now I can buy as
much lumber as I can afford without worrying about "Is it all gonna fit?"

Now I need to buy one of them dolly's (harbor freight $40) to roll it
around back so the neighbors don't have to look at it.

--
Stoutman
www.garagewoodworks.com

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article , Stoutman .@.
wrote:

I bought a 12' long, 6' wide Leonard utility trailer. Oh boy, she's a bute!

No, it's a mound. /firesign_theater