Swingman

Default Sometimes you gotta ...

.... walk around the block to get next door:

http://www.e-woodshop.net/Jigs.htm#ToolDrawers

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 7/30/05

Mike in Arkansas

Nice!

Pat Barber

Don't slice that nice Kref jig up the next time
you use the cross cut jig.....

Wow...jigs on jigs..

Swingman wrote:
... walk around the block to get next door:

http://www.e-woodshop.net/Jigs.htm#ToolDrawers

Swingman

"Pat Barber" wrote in message
Don't slice that nice Kref jig up the next time
you use the cross cut jig.....

Wow...jigs on jigs..

You're right ... AKA the space saving technique of "nesting jigs" ... we'll
see what hatches.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 7/31/05

mac davis

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 18:14:55 -0500, "Swingman" wrote:

... walk around the block to get next door:

http://www.e-woodshop.net/Jigs.htm#ToolDrawers

good idea and nice work!
that TV takes up WAY too much space..lol

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing