Matt

Default I gotta party with this dude

Man peed way out of avalanche

A Slovak man trapped in his car under an avalanche freed himself by
drinking 60 bottles of beer and urinating on the snow to melt it.

Rescue teams found Richard Kral drunk and staggering along a mountain
path four days after his Audi car was buried in the Slovak Tatra
mountains.

He told them that after the avalanche, he had opened his car window and
tried to dig his way out.

But as he dug with his hands, he realised the snow would fill his car
before he managed to break through.

He had 60 half-litre bottles of beer in his car as he was going on
holiday, and after cracking one open to think about the problem he
realised he could urinate on the snow to melt it, local media reported.

He said: "I was scooping the snow from above me and packing it down
below the window, and then I peed on it to melt it. It was hard and now
my kidneys and liver hurt. But I'm glad the beer I took on holiday
turned out to be useful and I managed to get out of there."

Parts of Europe have this week been hit by the heaviest snowfalls since
1941, with some places registering more than ten feet of snow in 24
hours.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1261997.html?menu