Posted to rec.woodworking
Rob V Rob V is offline

Default GLOAT I gotta lumber get'er

Now I need to buy one of them dolly's (harbor freight $40) to roll it
around back so the neighbors don't have to look at it.

Not sure how heavy your trailer is - I have a 5x10 that I use that dolly on
and it works fine.
Just make sure the tires stay inflated and it works like a charm.
I picked up on sale w/ a coupon totaled about 25 bux - money will spent
IMO - make moving that beast around easywork.

"Stoutman" .@. wrote in message
I bought a 12' long, 6' wide Leonard utility trailer. Oh boy, she's a
bute!

No more lumber sticking out the back of the family SUV. Now I can buy as
much lumber as I can afford without worrying about "Is it all gonna fit?"

--
Stoutman
www.garagewoodworks.com