Default Old Craftsman table saw

I need someone help in identifying the start capacitor for my saw.
This saw 113.29903 was given to me by a friend. The top surface was
very rusty and the parts in need of a lot of cleaning and adjustment.
I have the saw back in working order but the motor needs a start
capacitor. The capacitor was thrown away along time ago. Also would
anyone know the age of this saw.

Motor Emerson KS55FN-349
1hp 115v 3450rpm

Thanks Steve
Lee Gordon

I need someone help in identifying the start capacitor for my saw.
This saw 113.29903 was given to me by a friend.

Have you tried the Emerson Tool website?
http://www.emersontoolcompany.com/