Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Off Topic FS

Christmas has come early, therefore for $300 OBO BT3100-1 table saw...
The saw has been used only by me as a WW hobbyist. The sliding miter
fence has a couple of "nicks" (learning process", and the sliding
mitre table latch slips a little otherwise in perfect condition.
Included are zero clearance throat plates, two (yes 2) rip fences,one
fence has been set up permanently for use w/the router kit which is also
included, a "Shark Guard" (a $100.00+ value), 10" blade, wrenches. Also
the saw has two after market miter slot tables. If a buyer talks nicely
to me I will also include a 1 3/4 Ryobi router, also in excellent
condition. This saw also has been outfitted w/wheels and 3/4" handle
bars for easy movement within a work area. Of course the complete users
manual is included which has many additional research notes and is in a
three ring binder. This saw has been used with care and will last many
years. Local pickup or we can work out some sort of delivery arraignment

--
Don't Sweat the Small Stuff, and BTW Most of the Stuff is Small

Posted to rec.woodworking

Where, pray tell, would "local pickup" be???????????????
___________________________
Keep the whole world singing. . . .
DanG

"no sweat" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to rec.woodworking

Soooo Sorry ... The Greater Orlando Area ... Thats central Florida
"DanG" wrote in message

| Where, pray tell, would "local pickup" be???????????????
| ___________________________
| Keep the whole world singing. . . .
| DanG
|

| "no sweat" wrote in message
| Christmas has come early, therefore for $300 OBO BT3100-1 table
| saw...
| The saw has been used only by me as a WW hobbyist. The sliding
| miter
| fence has a couple of "nicks" (learning process", and the
| sliding
| mitre table latch slips a little otherwise in perfect condition.
| Included are zero clearance throat plates, two (yes 2) rip
| fences,one
| fence has been set up permanently for use w/the router kit which
| is also
| included, a "Shark Guard" (a $100.00+ value), 10" blade,
| wrenches. Also
| the saw has two after market miter slot tables. If a buyer talks
| nicely
| to me I will also include a 1 3/4 Ryobi router, also in
| excellent
| condition. This saw also has been outfitted w/wheels and 3/4"
| handle
| bars for easy movement within a work area. Of course the
| complete users
| manual is included which has many additional research notes and
| is in a
| three ring binder. This saw has been used with care and will
| last many
| years. Local pickup or we can work out some sort of delivery
| arraignment
|

| --
| Don't Sweat the Small Stuff, and BTW Most of the Stuff is Small

Posted to rec.woodworking

My dad is in Ocala. I might be interested for him. He's 86 and
builds handicap ramps for old people and other volunteer projects.

I would need to work out many more details. My email:
dgriff23(at)cox.net. Change the obvious.

___________________________

"DanG" wrote in message

| Where, pray tell, would "local pickup" be???????????????
| ___________________________
| Keep the whole world singing. . . .
| DanG
|

| "no sweat" wrote in message
| Christmas has come early, therefore for $300 OBO BT3100-1
table
| saw...
| The saw has been used only by me as a WW hobbyist. The
sliding
| miter
| fence has a couple of "nicks" (learning process", and the
| sliding
| mitre table latch slips a little otherwise in perfect
condition.
| Included are zero clearance throat plates, two (yes 2) rip
| fences,one
| fence has been set up permanently for use w/the router kit
which
| is also
| included, a "Shark Guard" (a $100.00+ value), 10" blade,
| wrenches. Also
| the saw has two after market miter slot tables. If a buyer
talks
| nicely
| to me I will also include a 1 3/4 Ryobi router, also in
| excellent
| condition. This saw also has been outfitted w/wheels and
3/4"
| handle
| bars for easy movement within a work area. Of course the
| complete users
| manual is included which has many additional research notes
and
| is in a
| three ring binder. This saw has been used with care and will
| last many
| years. Local pickup or we can work out some sort of delivery
| arraignment
|

| --
| Don't Sweat the Small Stuff, and BTW Most of the Stuff is
Small

Posted to rec.woodworking

I'm also interested, I'm in Clearwater so Orlando pickup is ok. Let me know
if DanG decides not to take it.

Jay

off topic Maurice Hood UK diy 5 July 2nd 06 07:56 AM
new topic, off topic, about new topics [email protected] Woodworking 0 March 27th 05 02:05 PM
Off topic, best tv help Broadback UK diy 8 February 19th 05 08:50 PM
Off Topic but would you? Ian Stirling UK diy 9 January 29th 05 02:00 AM
Off-Topic BS Lare S Woodworking 14 November 4th 04 04:51 AM