Lare S

Default Off-Topic BS

My God good folks!! ___ Can we PLEASE talk about OUR HOBBY??. Send the
political crap to those who may give a damn. Let's don't mix apples with
oranges, bad taste. ____ PLEASE!!

George

Thank you for your concern.

You are the first person to bring this phenomenon to our attention.

As this group exists for your benefit exclusively, perhaps you'd care to
detail the precise manner in which posts must be submitted, so we make act
promptly on your proposals.

"Lare S" wrote in message
My God good folks!! ___ Can we PLEASE talk about OUR HOBBY??. Send the
political crap to those who may give a damn. Let's don't mix apples with
oranges, bad taste. ____ PLEASE!!

Unisaw A100

WoodMangler

Unisaw A100 did say:

Ya don't say?

--
New project = new tool. Hard and fast rule.

BobS

Makes ya kinda wonder why he bothers making such profound statements doesn't
it? If you'll notice, he makes the very same statement (he likes to think it
is) over and over and over. One can just kick back and read that kind of
wisdom all day long - and not learn a damn thing.

"WoodMangler" wrote in message
news
Unisaw A100 did say:

Ya don't say?

--
New project = new tool. Hard and fast rule.

Tom Watson

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 01:33:43 GMT, "BobS" wrote:

BS

Hell, ain't yer initials BS?

Regards,
Tom.

Thomas J.Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.)
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1
WoodMangler

BobS did say:

Makes ya kinda wonder why he bothers making such profound statements doesn't
it? If you'll notice, he makes the very same statement (he likes to think it
is) over and over and over. One can just kick back and read that kind of
wisdom all day long - and not learn a damn thing.

I've not decided if he's just being kinda zen-like; giving us enough
negative space in which to form our own opinions, or if he's merely
posting the first thing that comes to mind...
Enlighten us, Uni.
BobS

No, actually, they're RS and don't go gettin to excited now over me funnin
ole Keefer there. Just pokin'em in the ribs every now and then to try to
get him to give out some of that advice he has all bottled up inside
himself. Hate to see the poor bugger go off on another tangent like he did
awhile back and get all worked up over nuthin. I noticed he's back to the
name calling stage again though - and he thought BAD was bad......

Bob S.

"Tom Watson" wrote in message
On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 01:33:43 GMT, "BobS" wrote:

BS

Hell, ain't yer initials BS?

Regards,
Tom.

Thomas J.Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.)
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1

Mark & Juanita

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 01:33:43 GMT, "BobS" wrote:

Makes ya kinda wonder why he bothers making such profound statements doesn't
it? If you'll notice, he makes the very same statement (he likes to think it
is) over and over and over. One can just kick back and read that kind of
wisdom all day long - and not learn a damn thing.

Actually, I don't think he's actually doing this on purpose. I think his
broom slips occasionally while he is cleaning that sawdust-free shop of his
and hits the "send" key on the keyboard.

"WoodMangler" wrote in message
news
Unisaw A100 did say:

Ya don't say?

--
New project = new tool. Hard and fast rule.

Unisaw A100

StalkerBobS wrote:
Makes ya kinda wonder why he bothers making such profound statements doesn't
it? If you'll notice, he makes the very same statement (he likes to think it
is) over and over and over. One can just kick back and read that kind of
wisdom all day long - and not learn a damn thing.

While I can appreciate the attention Bob gives me it makes
me wonder if there's some room in his house plastered with
pictures of me on the wall, or worse, some cyber equivelent
of it.

UA100

Leon

"BobS" wrote in message
No...no pictures but I have this little voodoo doll...........and some
big-ass stick pins though...

Do you live in Louisiana? LOL

Fred the Red Shirt

Since when are Band Saws Off-Topic?