Posted to rec.woodworking
DanG DanG is offline

Default Off Topic FS

My dad is in Ocala. I might be interested for him. He's 86 and
builds handicap ramps for old people and other volunteer projects.

I would need to work out many more details. My email:
dgriff23(at)cox.net. Change the obvious.

___________________________
Keep the whole world singing. . . .
DanG

"no sweat" wrote in message
Soooo Sorry ... The Greater Orlando Area ... Thats central
Florida
"DanG" wrote in message

| Where, pray tell, would "local pickup" be???????????????
| ___________________________
| Keep the whole world singing. . . .
| DanG
|

| "no sweat" wrote in message
| Christmas has come early, therefore for $300 OBO BT3100-1
table
| saw...
| The saw has been used only by me as a WW hobbyist. The
sliding
| miter
| fence has a couple of "nicks" (learning process", and the
| sliding
| mitre table latch slips a little otherwise in perfect
condition.
| Included are zero clearance throat plates, two (yes 2) rip
| fences,one
| fence has been set up permanently for use w/the router kit
which
| is also
| included, a "Shark Guard" (a $100.00+ value), 10" blade,
| wrenches. Also
| the saw has two after market miter slot tables. If a buyer
talks
| nicely
| to me I will also include a 1 3/4 Ryobi router, also in
| excellent
| condition. This saw also has been outfitted w/wheels and
3/4"
| handle
| bars for easy movement within a work area. Of course the
| complete users
| manual is included which has many additional research notes
and
| is in a
| three ring binder. This saw has been used with care and will
| last many
| years. Local pickup or we can work out some sort of delivery
| arraignment
|

| --
| Don't Sweat the Small Stuff, and BTW Most of the Stuff is
Small