Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking,rec.woodworking

Default WoodWorks with David Marks

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone can help me out...:

I live in Europe and therefore I'm not able to see Wood Works with
David Marks on TV.
I have seen a few episodes on diynet.com (streaming video), but
I want more...:-)
So I was wondering if anyone has recorded that show in digital
format, and was willing to make a deal with me.
Maybe a trade of some sort...

Ogee
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking,rec.woodworking

Ogee wrote:
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone can help me out...:

I live in Europe and therefore I'm not able to see Wood Works with
David Marks on TV.
I have seen a few episodes on diynet.com (streaming video), but
I want more...:-)
So I was wondering if anyone has recorded that show in digital
format, and was willing to make a deal with me.
Maybe a trade of some sort...

And you can contact me on this email if you want:

r80gs at frisurf.no

r80gs at frisurf.no

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking,rec.woodworking
CW CW is offline

If you don't get the show in the first place, the Slingbox will do you no
good. All it does is retransmit from your cable or satellite receiver to
your PC. Nothing to transmit, nothing to receive.

Ogee wrote:
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone can help me out...:

I live in Europe and therefore I'm not able to see Wood Works with
David Marks on TV.
I have seen a few episodes on diynet.com (streaming video), but
I want more...:-)
So I was wondering if anyone has recorded that show in digital
format, and was willing to make a deal with me.
Maybe a trade of some sort...

Ogee

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking,rec.woodworking
Roy Roy is offline

Check out alt.binaries.dvd or some of the similar groups. Should be a discussion group available in
the hierarchy, and somebody may post the shows for you if you ask nicely. One guy started posting
some DVD's in abpw 6 months or so ago, but some people went ape**** over it and he switched the
posting to a more appropriate group. I don't know how many he ended up posting, but I think he
said it was 4-6 shows per DVD.

I did a quick search on Easynews, and 10 days ago an episode was posted on a.b.nl, and about a month
ago multiple posts were made on a.b.tv so if your ISP has good retention, you could check there.
FWIW, NYW is being posted also on a.b.tv and a.b.multimedia. Looks like the ones on abm were posted
today.

Regards,
Roy

a David Marks tool DADGAD Woodworking 2 September 20th 05 04:24 AM
My observation David Marks David Woodworking 39 May 27th 05 11:01 PM
Krenov on David Marks Kevin Craig Woodworking 20 May 18th 05 08:57 PM
David Marks Tom Watson Woodworking 45 January 20th 05 08:10 PM
David Marks Instruction blesko Woodworking 1 May 6th 04 03:59 PM