Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking,rec.woodworking
CW CW is offline

Default WoodWorks with David Marks

If you don't get the show in the first place, the Slingbox will do you no
good. All it does is retransmit from your cable or satellite receiver to
your PC. Nothing to transmit, nothing to receive.

"resrfglc" wrote in message
Do you have a SLINGBOX? Use it?

I've seen them, but know not how they work or what it costs to
acquire/employ.

"Otis" wrote in message
You might look into buying a slingbox, whatch your tv from anywhere in

he
world.

Ogee wrote:
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone can help me out...:

I live in Europe and therefore I'm not able to see Wood Works with
David Marks on TV.
I have seen a few episodes on diynet.com (streaming video), but
I want more...:-)
So I was wondering if anyone has recorded that show in digital
format, and was willing to make a deal with me.
Maybe a trade of some sort...

Ogee