Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking,rec.woodworking
Ogee Ogee is offline

Default WoodWorks with David Marks

Thanks for the info, wasn't aware of those newsgroups. Didn't find any
Wood Works episodes though, only NYW...

Roy wrote:
Check out alt.binaries.dvd or some of the similar groups. Should be a discussion group available in
the hierarchy, and somebody may post the shows for you if you ask nicely. One guy started posting
some DVD's in abpw 6 months or so ago, but some people went ape**** over it and he switched the
posting to a more appropriate group. I don't know how many he ended up posting, but I think he
said it was 4-6 shows per DVD.

I did a quick search on Easynews, and 10 days ago an episode was posted on a.b.nl, and about a month
ago multiple posts were made on a.b.tv so if your ISP has good retention, you could check there.
FWIW, NYW is being posted also on a.b.tv and a.b.multimedia. Looks like the ones on abm were posted
today.

Regards,
Roy

On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 18:23:12 +0100, Ogee wrote:

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone can help me out...:

I live in Europe and therefore I'm not able to see Wood Works with
David Marks on TV.
I have seen a few episodes on diynet.com (streaming video), but
I want more...:-)
So I was wondering if anyone has recorded that show in digital
format, and was willing to make a deal with me.
Maybe a trade of some sort...

Ogee