Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default PIRATE CANNON

http://www.instructables.com/id/E9QN...LVAS/?ALLSTEPS

Probably be a bit hard to come by a pirate ship nowadays. However,
you could always make several of them, mount 'em on the back of a
flatbed truck, and then give a broadside. Politician would b my first
target of choice.

JOAT
I am, therefore I think.

Posted to rec.woodworking

J T wrote:
http://www.instructables.com/id/E9QN...LVAS/?ALLSTEPS

Probably be a bit hard to come by a pirate ship nowadays. However,
you could always make several of them, mount 'em on the back of a
flatbed truck, and then give a broadside. Politician would b my first
target of choice.

JOAT
I am, therefore I think.

I saw a pretty nice looking coffee table that was a pirate's cannon in
wooden carriage, under a glass top. It looked like construction lumber
with a dark stain and the cannon itself was laminated and turned 2Xs
about 6" in diameter. The cannon probably would have looked beter
had it been from a solid piece, but all the more reason to do one's
own variation.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"J T" wrote in message
http://www.instructables.com/id/E9QN...LVAS/?ALLSTEPS

Probably be a bit hard to come by a pirate ship nowadays. However,
you could always make several of them, mount 'em on the back of a
flatbed truck, and then give a broadside. Politician would b my first
target of choice.

JOAT
I am, therefore I think.

Great idea. Mount that rig on my pontoon boat and fire it off at the
weekend boaters that insist on turning around within 10 foot of it while
it's tied to the dock. I've thought about a water ballon sling shot but I'm
afraid some %$&*&%$# is likely to escalate the fight by using a shotgun or
9mm handgun. I remember back in Arizona, two brothers in a road rage forced
a guy to the side of the road. One then reached in the back window of his
pickup and grabbed a baseball bat or pipe and approached the driver he
pulled over. That driver, thinking it was a rifle and not a bat, pulled his
handgun and mortally wounded the guy. Judge let him off. Said the guy with
the bat should have expected that the other guy might escalate the
confrontation. Oh, well maybe I can just rig up a water hose that
permanently shoots water out ...kind of like a water spray force field. :-)

Tom G

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 02 Dec 2006 08:41:52 GMT, "Tom G"
wrote:

Oh, well maybe I can just rig up a water hose that
permanently shoots water out ...kind of like a water spray force field. :-)

You need a Black Lab and a supply of tennis balls, let the dog slobber
over the ball.....

Markem
(sixoneeight) = 618
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Tom G" wrote in message
[...]

Bats are just as deadly, I think the judge was a bit timid. I don't
consider self defense an escalation.....more like self preservation.

PIRATE TREASURE CHEST J T Woodworking 1 November 29th 06 12:36 PM
PIRATE CHEST TOY BOX J T Woodworking 0 December 28th 05 11:26 PM
Pirate Chests Bob Darrah Woodworking 0 December 18th 04 10:09 PM
INSPIRATION - Pirate Chest J T Woodworking 1 December 15th 04 05:40 PM