Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default PIRATE CANNON

Sun, Dec 3, 2006, 11:01am (EST+5)
(badger.badger) doth sayeth:
Great idea, can we have one for the prats who keep circling in the
"danger area, fast transit required" zone (marked on all the marine
charts as such) behind our local mil range, just because they have a gin
palace and don't like the sound of our rifles when we're practicing....

Well, you could put a few rounds across their bows. Or call the
water police on them. Or sink one or two. Or, have a tank pull up in
view and let of a blank in their general direction. Sigh, but the only
one you'd be able to get away with are the water cops. Too bad.

But balloons filled with paint come to mind.

JOAT
I am, therefore I think.