Posted to rec.woodworking
badger.badger badger.badger is offline

Default PIRATE CANNON

J T wrote:
Sat, Dec 2, 2006, 8:41am (EST+5) (Tom G)
doth sayeth:
Great idea. Mount that rig on my pontoon boat snip

Pontoon boat would be great, room enough for several on each side.
Most of the pirate boats are made oversea now anyway. Then you could
always hand some large signs on your boat saying something like "danger,
high explosives, keep minimum of 100 feet distance". Then if they still
didn't keep away, sink one or two of 'em. LOL

Great idea, can we have one for the prats who keep circling in the
"danger area, fast transit required" zone (marked on all the marine
charts as such) behind our local mil range, just because they have a gin
palace and don't like the sound of our rifles when we're practicing....