Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom G Tom G is offline

Default PIRATE CANNON

"J T" wrote in message
http://www.instructables.com/id/E9QN...LVAS/?ALLSTEPS

Probably be a bit hard to come by a pirate ship nowadays. However,
you could always make several of them, mount 'em on the back of a
flatbed truck, and then give a broadside. Politician would b my first
target of choice.

JOAT
I am, therefore I think.

Great idea. Mount that rig on my pontoon boat and fire it off at the
weekend boaters that insist on turning around within 10 foot of it while
it's tied to the dock. I've thought about a water ballon sling shot but I'm
afraid some %$&*&%$# is likely to escalate the fight by using a shotgun or
9mm handgun. I remember back in Arizona, two brothers in a road rage forced
a guy to the side of the road. One then reached in the back window of his
pickup and grabbed a baseball bat or pipe and approached the driver he
pulled over. That driver, thinking it was a rifle and not a bat, pulled his
handgun and mortally wounded the guy. Judge let him off. Said the guy with
the bat should have expected that the other guy might escalate the
confrontation. Oh, well maybe I can just rig up a water hose that
permanently shoots water out ...kind of like a water spray force field. :-)

Tom G