Walter H. Klaus

Default American Woodworker Ultimate Router Table Plans?

Don't be so cheap, purchase a copy of the magazine. Do you know that there
is a law against copyright infringement?

Walter H. Klaus

Dave Ballard wrote:

Does anyone want to offload their April 1995 American Woodworker issue
with the router table plans? I'm very interested in the height
adjustment mechanism with the socket and flexible shaft assembly. In
fact, if someone just wants to scan the height adjustment mechanism
detail (I'm assuming there is one) and e-mail it to me that would be
great (just de-munge my e-mail address). I'm getting ready to build a
table for my Hitachi M12V, and I'm going over all the design stuff for
it now.

Thanks,

Dave

--
Remove the "(NOSPAM)" from my Email address to contact me.

Ernie Jurick

writes: (Dave
Ballard) wrote in message ...
Does anyone want to offload their April 1995 American Woodworker issue
with the router table plans? I'm very interested in the height
adjustment mechanism with the socket and flexible shaft assembly. In
fact, if someone just wants to scan the height adjustment mechanism
detail (I'm assuming there is one) and e-mail it to me that would be
great (just de-munge my e-mail address). I'm getting ready to build a
table for my Hitachi M12V, and I'm going over all the design stuff for
it now.

Go to their Web site and order either that issue or the plans. It's cheap.
-- Ernie

Wilson

"Walter H. Klaus" wrote in message
Don't be so cheap, purchase a copy of the magazine. Do you know that there
is a law against copyright infringement?

Walter H. Klaus

Another copyright policeman...........

Chris Merrill

Jack Kerouac wrote:
yea...but its only good for ten years.
just do a google search. I'm sure you will find something. geez

If that's true, then there are still 2 years left on the copyright.

************************************
Chris Merrill

(remove the ZZZ to contact me)
************************************

John Emmons

If it were true, which it is not. Copyrights exceed the life of the author
by I believe 50 years now. Certainly more than 10.
Having said that, photocopying the plans and using them for yourself would
probably fall under the "fair use" portion, especially if the plans
themselves were published in the magazine.

John Emmons

"Chris Merrill" wrote in message
. com...
Jack Kerouac wrote:
yea...but its only good for ten years.
just do a google search. I'm sure you will find something. geez

If that's true, then there are still 2 years left on the copyright.

************************************
Chris Merrill

(remove the ZZZ to contact me)
************************************

Ernie Jurick

"John Emmons" wrote in message
If it were true, which it is not. Copyrights exceed the life of the author
by I believe 50 years now. Certainly more than 10.
Having said that, photocopying the plans and using them for yourself would
probably fall under the "fair use" portion, especially if the plans
themselves were published in the magazine.

Right you are, John. From the US Copyright Office:
"A work that is created (fixed in tangible form for the first time) on or
after January 1, 1978, is automatically protected from the moment of its
creation and is ordinarily given a term enduring for the author's life plus
an additional 70 years after the author's death. In the case of "a joint
work prepared by two or more authors who did not work for hire," the term
lasts for 70 years after the last surviving author's death. For works made
for hire, and for anonymous and pseudonymous works (unless the author's
identity is revealed in Copyright Office records), the duration of copyright
will be 95 years from publication or 120 years from creation, whichever is
shorter."
http://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ1.html#hlc
-- Ernie