Jack Kerouac

Default American Woodworker Ultimate Router Table Plans?

yea...but its only good for ten years.
just do a google search. I'm sure you will find something. geez

"Walter H. Klaus" wrote in message
Don't be so cheap, purchase a copy of the magazine. Do you know that there
is a law against copyright infringement?

Walter H. Klaus

Dave Ballard wrote:

Does anyone want to offload their April 1995 American Woodworker issue
with the router table plans? I'm very interested in the height
adjustment mechanism with the socket and flexible shaft assembly. In
fact, if someone just wants to scan the height adjustment mechanism
detail (I'm assuming there is one) and e-mail it to me that would be
great (just de-munge my e-mail address). I'm getting ready to build a
table for my Hitachi M12V, and I'm going over all the design stuff for
it now.

Thanks,

Dave

--
Remove the "(NOSPAM)" from my Email address to contact me.