Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking
DCH DCH is offline

Default RAS blade wobble

Greetings all...

I found an older Craftsman (1960's) radial arm saw a few days ago, for 40$
looked fine, cleaned up real nice, leveled the table, added a new fence, it
runs fine until you cut with it, once the blade gets into the cut it seems
to wobble, making a kerf much wider than it should, the saw was made for a
9" blade but the guy had a 8" blade on it...I thought that might be an
issue, but thought I would see if anyone else has seen this before and what
the possible causes and/or cures that are out there....

Thanks for any help...

DCH