Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Sawstop saves willy

Getting my new saw yesterday turned out to be a lot more exciting than
I expected. I bought a Sawstop 10" caibnet saw less than two weeks ago
and it showed up late afternoon. After getting it off the truck and
into the shop I spent several hours getting it setup. Round about
supper time SWMBO came out to the shop to tell me dinner was ready. I
have a strict rule about no women in the shop but the wife was excited
about the new saw too. I just didnt realize she was "that" excited.
Well she came in and took one look at my machine and jumped right on
me. Long story short she ended up bare assed on top of my new saw. I
was pretty tired but you gotta know I've got a wife thats sexier than
any power tool out there. So I "got into it" so to speak and was
starting to think I should let SWMBO into the shop a little more often.
But just then in a moment of who knows what she somehow kicked the
start switch on the saw. Son of a !!!!! I thought this was the end for
both of us. Lucky for the wife her ass was straddling the blade just
right because she didnt feel a thing. Unfortunately I cant say the same
thing for me. The sound of that saw starting up made my heart stop. I
pulled out mid stroke and wouldnt you know I dropped my willy right on
top of the blade! Thank goodness the sawstop worked flawlessly by
dropping the blade and shutting off the saw. Now if you want to know
what happened to me let me just direct you over to the sawstop website
where you can watch the infamous hot dog video. That hot dog may have
taken just a nick but damn does it hurt.

So in closing I just want to add my endorsement to saw stop saws. I
wouldn't have a willy without one!!

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote in message
So in closing I just want to add my endorsement to saw stop saws. I
wouldn't have a willy without one!!

Good for you!!! And how much were you paid for this endorsement?

Despite all my support for Sawstop, with your willy saving endorsement, even
I would consider running for the hills at such an obvious story.

Posted to rec.woodworking

snip another unsafe saw story

The obvious error here is that he did not lower the blade before he began
using the saw as a giant vibrator.

In the future, he should put a trusty saw sled without any clearance at all
on the saw before the festivities begin. Perhaps some padding may be in
order here as well.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Skids" observed

She must have a HUGE ass

And/or he would have to have a HUGE penis.

These two individuals sound positively dangerous.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 22 Sep 2006 15:46:55 -0700, wrote:

I just didnt realize she was "that" excited.

Do let us know what cleaner works best.

Mark
(sixoneeight) = 618
Posted to rec.woodworking

[...]

well , congrats on the woody er un willy. better get the JOHNSON past
wax out cuz that stuff will surely rust that new saw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lmao

skeez [ without the nicked prick! ]
Posted to rec.woodworking

Oh come on.... give the guy a break, he had his woody nicked for cryin
out loud... :-)

Ya gotta give the author a little credit... he got neither rude nor
crude... Told the tale of getting some tale... So why split hairs...
speaking of which i wonder if he had a thin kerf in to make the fit
between her cheeks a bit more doable... Hmmmm?

Besides with all the serious strings covering the sawstop I think it
was a nice change of pace...

Kudo's for a tale well told....

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

I didn't actually read the whole post, but I wonder just how good that is
for the cast iron.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Who leaves their blade "exposed" - the teeth waiting to contact
flesh!?

One more reason to go with the Blade LOW School, as opposed
to the Blade HIGH School.

And the ALWAYS Use A Blade Guard folks are just shaking
their head at foolish Safety Unconscious.

I'll never be able to think of Tongue and Groove as just a
woodworking term again.

Tile floor? Sure!
Cold cast iron? I think not!

A rabbi, a priest, a buhddist monk and a mullah
walk into a massage parlor . . .

charlie b

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Skids" wrote in message

She must have a HUGE ass

And he must have a small Willy if the hot dog demonstration is
representative of his "experience"...

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article , charlie b
wrote:

A rabbi, a priest, a buhddist monk and a mullah
walk into a massage parlor . . .

Charles Dickens walks into a bar and orders a martini.

Bartender sez "Olive or twist?"
Posted to rec.woodworking

After sipping the martini, he wrinkles his nose and says - "I had such Great
Expectations, too!"

"Dave Balderstone" wrote in message
news:240920062054500922%dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_Sbalderst one.ca...
In article , charlie b
wrote:

A rabbi, a priest, a buhddist monk and a mullah
walk into a massage parlor . . .

Charles Dickens walks into a bar and orders a martini.

Bartender sez "Olive or twist?"

Consumer Product Safety Comm. to discuss proposed SawStop technology safety rule George Max Woodworking 256 September 16th 06 06:03 PM
Saw Stop Joe Bemier Woodworking 58 July 27th 06 01:40 PM
About to order a Saw Stop [email protected] Woodworking 9 August 10th 05 02:44 AM
SawStop Test CALA Workshop Woodworking 60 February 7th 05 05:44 PM
The SawStop, How will you let it affect you? (Long) Leon Woodworking 15 July 18th 03 02:41 PM