Posted to rec.woodworking
charlie b

Default Coopering To The Extreme

Mathias found my coopered door web pages via google and
dropped me a line, suggesting I check out his coopered stuff.
You've got to see his work, and the scale he's working at
to believe it. A - freakin' -mazing(watch the line wrap)

http://www.matthias-studio.com/objec...oper_page.html

I thought my horsey and ducky sculpture were great
-then I saw MA's Pieta. Yet another lesson in humility.

If you want to move into non flat forms - go through
his site.

charlie b
Posted to rec.woodworking

charlie b wrote:
Mathias found my coopered door web pages via google and
dropped me a line, suggesting I check out his coopered stuff.
You've got to see his work, and the scale he's working at
to believe it. A - freakin' -mazing(watch the line wrap)

http://www.matthias-studio.com/objec...oper_page.html

I thought my horsey and ducky sculpture were great
-then I saw MA's Pieta. Yet another lesson in humility.

If you want to move into non flat forms - go through
his site.

charlie b

Man, I really suck at this.

-Phil Crow

Posted to rec.woodworking
RayV

To make it worse Phil it says "an exploration into..." What if this
guy really tried?

Posted to rec.woodworking
Andy Dingley

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 19:15:01 -0700, charlie b
wrote:

Mathias found my coopered door web pages via google and
dropped me a line, suggesting I check out his coopered stuff.

You want coopering?

http://www.funmansion.com/html/Most-...ree-House.html