DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Coopering To The Extreme (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/154881-coopering-extreme.html)

charlie b April 25th 06 03:15 AM

Coopering To The Extreme

Mathias found my coopered door web pages via google and
dropped me a line, suggesting I check out his coopered stuff.
You've got to see his work, and the scale he's working at
to believe it. A - freakin' -mazing(watch the line wrap)

http://www.matthias-studio.com/objec...oper_page.html

I thought my horsey and ducky sculpture were great
-then I saw MA's Pieta. Yet another lesson in humility.

If you want to move into non flat forms - go through
his site.

charlie b

[email protected] April 25th 06 02:11 PM

Coopering To The Extreme

charlie b wrote:
Mathias found my coopered door web pages via google and
dropped me a line, suggesting I check out his coopered stuff.
You've got to see his work, and the scale he's working at
to believe it. A - freakin' -mazing(watch the line wrap)

http://www.matthias-studio.com/objec...oper_page.html

I thought my horsey and ducky sculpture were great
-then I saw MA's Pieta. Yet another lesson in humility.

If you want to move into non flat forms - go through
his site.

charlie b

Man, I really suck at this.

-Phil Crow

RayV April 25th 06 02:20 PM

Coopering To The Extreme

To make it worse Phil it says "an exploration into..." What if this
guy really tried?

Andy Dingley April 27th 06 01:55 AM

Coopering To The Extreme

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 19:15:01 -0700, charlie b
wrote:

Mathias found my coopered door web pages via google and
dropped me a line, suggesting I check out his coopered stuff.

You want coopering?

http://www.funmansion.com/html/Most-...ree-House.html