Posted to rec.woodworking
Gooey TARBALLS

Default GRIP TIP 89 cents

My last trip to SEARS resulted in an eighty-nine cent purchase I can
recommend. 939680-6477970 is a little round bit of steel that attaches to
one's tape measure to allow one-handed measuring over distances hat used to
demand one call the wife to hold an end.

www.tapetip.com

Enjoy

Posted to rec.woodworking
Clint

I'm puzzled. Isn't that what the hook on the end is for? And wouldn't that
thing throw the measurement off just a touch? Not a problem for measureing
bricks, probably. But not so good for wood-working.

Clint