DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   GRIP TIP 89 cents (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/153936-grip-tip-89-cents.html)

Gooey TARBALLS April 18th 06 08:25 PM

GRIP TIP 89 cents

My last trip to SEARS resulted in an eighty-nine cent purchase I can
recommend. 939680-6477970 is a little round bit of steel that attaches to
one's tape measure to allow one-handed measuring over distances hat used to
demand one call the wife to hold an end.

www.tapetip.com

Enjoy

Clint April 19th 06 02:36 PM

GRIP TIP 89 cents

I'm puzzled. Isn't that what the hook on the end is for? And wouldn't that
thing throw the measurement off just a touch? Not a problem for measureing
bricks, probably. But not so good for wood-working.

Clint