Posted to rec.woodworking
boomer

Default FS nice 3" casters

if anyone needs some casters for rolling stuff around I bought a bunch
froma buddy and have a few about (24-32 i told you it was a bunch)left.

These are pretty nice casters. They have 3" rolerblade style wheels on
bearings and they all swivel and do not have wheel locks. I used a
bunch for shop carts, scrap carts and replaced the crappy wheels on my
shop vac.

http://www.stonehousetap.com/forsale...e/caster01.jpg

4$ each plus shipping should put them in your hands at less than the
local big box.

My email is

Commercial
at