Posted to rec.woodworking
John No

Default Lexan polycarbonate Source...

On 24 Jan 2006 12:51:16 -0800, "bremen68"
wrote:

You might be interest to look at an Ebay site selling polycarbonate
clear panel.

http://cgi.ebay.com/8020-Inc-Polycar...-Thick-Lot-84_
W0QQitemZ7584412840QQcategoryZ31489QQtcZphotoQQcmd ZViewItem

http://search.stores.ebay.com/8020-I...QQfcdZ2QQfclZ4
QQfrppZ30QQfrtsZ60QQfsooZ2QQfsopZ2QQsaselZ12953722 5QQsofpZ0

You might wanna browse slowly at their surplus aluminum extrusion. If
you choose carefully you might be able to find one or more to
fabricate fences for your drill press, router and bandsaw. I bought
various sizes and length of aluminum extrusions for the purpose.
Seller willing to combine all my purchases and thus saving me S&H.

Disclaimer: I am not selling them just a customer.

Posted to rec.woodworking
bremen68

Well I might have gotten lucky on this one....Dropped the Mrs off at
the grocery store to pick up a few items and keeping with normal
practice started circling the store to entertain the three wee ones.
The middle one tends to get cranky if stuck in a parked car. (it's
worth the price of the gas to circle....trust me on this)

Came around the back of the store and low and behold there's a big ol
arched piece of plastic/lexan? leaning against a dumpster with a chunk
out of the corner. Looks like somebody at the tanning bed shack on the
end of the strip mall busted a cover to a tanning bed and there it
be... Not being one to pass up such an opportunity I grabbed it.

Since I'm only looking for a section that a 1/4" the bow of the over
all piece doesn't really matter.

Lexan polycarbonate Source... bremen68 Woodworking 7 January 24th 06 10:52 PM
Survey: A Little Feedback For Cliff BottleBob Metalworking 165 May 24th 05 09:32 PM
Try this Gunner Cliff Metalworking 417 April 26th 05 08:30 PM
OT - Delay, Delay Cliff Metalworking 127 April 21st 05 09:06 AM