Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark Brubaker

Default Non-Cyclone DS - With intake on Top of unit???

Uggghh, I want to buy a DC unit and use it as a central system with a 6"
main run. However, I don't have room for a Cyclone system so I am stuck
with a non-cyclone but they seem to have their intakes on or near to the
floor.

Does anyone know of a non-cyclone system with the intake higher up?

Posted to rec.woodworking
Keith

"Mark Brubaker" wrote in message
news
Uggghh, I want to buy a DC unit and use it as a central system with a 6"
main run. However, I don't have room for a Cyclone system so I am stuck
with a non-cyclone but they seem to have their intakes on or near to the
floor.

Does anyone know of a non-cyclone system with the intake higher up?

the Delta 50-760 inlet is in the middle and can be installed facing up or
down.

keith