Posted to rec.woodworking
Micky

Default You are way off the mark

wrote in message
Below is a list of my tools that was made last year for my insurance
company. Together with digital pictures (Big Snippage)

Yeah but my dad's bigger than your dad

Posted to rec.woodworking
Vic Baron

"mac davis" wrote in message
On 3 Jan 2006 06:21:41 -0800, wrote:

Y'all are just jealous of his Craftsman palm sander.

damnit, busted!

I wanted to have smooth palms, too!

There are much more enjoyable ways to get smooth palmsevil grin!

Posted to rec.woodworking

Someone@somewhere has done a repulsive gloat, 19.60 is posting (I know
he's dying for us to ask what kind of animal "someone@" likes to lick),
people talking about smooth palms, Dust collectors? Stoutman said in
another thread that his lungs are dust collectors.

Good Golly!

What have we become?

This thread has gone all to hell. Come on 19.60,, make us all sick with
one of your really gross rants and then let's go read something else.

Tom in KY, bracing myself for the nastiest thing I ever heard.

Posted to rec.woodworking
19.60.9.44.84

Another retard discovered... named Alex! You must have a tough time pulling
you own dick AND patting yourself on the back huh chump?

"alexy" wrote in message
"19.60.9.44.84" wrote:

It's tough when you have niether! and he may have a big mouth, but not as

^^^^^^^
big as yours and if he has a double e, he's even smarter then you and
better

^^^^
educated.

tough when you bat zero huh numbnutz..............

This kind of post is always just too funny!
--
Alex -- Replace "nospam" with "mail" to reply by email. Checked
infrequently.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Knotbob

Hey, he didn't list a drum sander but I have one. Do I win?
Robert
Toller wrote:
"Mike Marlow" wrote in message

"Toller" wrote in message

Below is a list of my tools that was made last year for my insurance
company.

I don't understand. Are you saying I should be ashamed because you have
spent more on tools than I have? Have you used any of them? Probably
not
if you haven't seen a need for DC.

Hey - I use my tools and I don't have a dust collector, nor do I see the
need for one.

I can't see using a planer or a router table without a dust collector; and
certainly not a drum sander.
But if it works for your, great.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Frank Ketchum

wrote in message
Below is a list of my tools that was made last year for my insurance
company.

A woodworker you say? Please. My list of tools that I can't currently
locate in my shop is more impressive than this.

Frank

Posted to rec.woodworking
W Canaday

On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 06:21:41 -0800, kkfitzge wrote:

Y'all are just jealous of his Craftsman palm sander.

Not really. I've already hammered my nails, why would I want my palms
sanded?

Bill

Posted to rec.woodworking
W Canaday

On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 05:06:17 +0000, Frank Ketchum wrote:

Some of the biggest idiots I have ever met were sitting next to me in my
engineering courses. Of course, maybe he is just talking about driving a
train.

Frank

I've driven a train. No idiots there. Not for long, anyways. First big
mistake is too often the last.

They might be total morons as respects other aspects of their
lives, but they KNOW how to drive that train. I might also
point out that, between classes and practicum, they spend more time
training than EE's.

Bill

Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis

On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 20:48:52 -0700, Mark & Juanita wrote:

On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 09:32:05 -0800, mac davis
wrote:

On 3 Jan 2006 06:21:41 -0800, wrote:

Y'all are just jealous of his Craftsman palm sander.

damnit, busted!

I wanted to have smooth palms, too!

Wouldn't you need a palm *shaver* for that? GD&R

I dunno...
can't find my glasses...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis

On Tue, 3 Jan 2006 20:38:42 -0000, "Micky" wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
Below is a list of my tools that was made last year for my insurance
company. Together with digital pictures (Big Snippage)

Yeah but my dad's bigger than your dad

and my kid kicked your honor student's ass and screwed his girl friend..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis

On 3 Jan 2006 17:25:41 -0800, "Knotbob" wrote:

Hey, he didn't list a drum sander but I have one. Do I win?
Robert

yes and no...

"He who dies with the most toys.....

............still dies"

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to rec.woodworking
TBone

"mac davis" wrote in message
On 3 Jan 2006 17:25:41 -0800, "Knotbob" wrote:

Hey, he didn't list a drum sander but I have one. Do I win?
Robert

yes and no...

"He who dies with the most toys.....

...........still dies"

Yea, but probably had more fun while alive.