Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default You are way off the mark

Below is a list of my tools that was made last year for my insurance company. Together with digital pictures
that I had to provide to them of all listed. Since then I have added several items (Christmas and birthday presentes)
to my shop. No its not complete, I dont have a dust system or radial arm saw but it will put a bunch of you
morons to shame. I am an electrical engineer by trade working in the medical field with a vast intrest in wood working.

A Troll I am not.
Porter Cable 7518 Speedmatic® 3 1/4 Peak HP Five-Speed Router, in a Jessem Mast-R-Lift and table
Porter Cable 891 2 1/4 Peak HP GripVac™ Router
Porter Cable corded drill
Porter Cable Plate Joiner 556
Porter Cable Quicksand Random-Orbit (5’) Model 333K
Powermatic 6” long bed jointer
DeWalt DW 521 Plunging router,
6 Piece Cove Pro Bit Set, 1/2" Shank
Anti-Kickback Router Bit Set, 20 Piece, 1/2"
Brass Router Bushing Set
DeWalt 13” two speed planer DW735 with Wixey Digital Planer Height Gauge
DeWalt Bench Grinder DW 756
DeWalt cordless 14.4 drill Model DC983KA
DeWalt Heavy-Duty 3" X 21" Variable Speed Belt Sander with Inversion Stand & Frame
DeWalt Heavy-Duty 6" Right Angle Random Orbit Sander With Electronic Variable Speed
Milwaukee magnum 10” compound miter saw, on a Norm Abram table
Delta 10 contractors saw/Forrest woodworker II blade with Unifence, Heavy-Duty Tenoning Jig, Merlin Splitter, and A-Line-It System with pals and master plate
Delta 10” drill press with Delta Mortising Attachment Kit
Jet 14” band saw with a Kreg precision band saw fence, Kreg Micro adjuster, Carter band saw guides, and both Kreg resaw attachments
Leigh D4-24 Dovetail Jig,
Craftsman laser circular saw
Craftsman palm sander
JessEm Mite-R-Excel™ Precision Miter Gauge with Dual-Indexing Angle Location
Incra Miter gauge V27
Precision angle
Starrett 12” Combination square