Posted to rec.woodworking

Default You are way off the mark

Below is a list of my tools that was made last year for my insurance company. Together with digital pictures
that I had to provide to them of all listed. Since then I have added several items (Christmas and birthday presentes)
to my shop. No its not complete, I dont have a dust system or radial arm saw but it will put a bunch of you
morons to shame. I am an electrical engineer by trade working in the medical field with a vast intrest in wood working.

A Troll I am not.
Porter Cable 7518 Speedmatic® 3 1/4 Peak HP Five-Speed Router, in a Jessem Mast-R-Lift and table
Porter Cable 891 2 1/4 Peak HP GripVac™ Router
Porter Cable corded drill
Porter Cable Plate Joiner 556
Porter Cable Quicksand Random-Orbit (5’) Model 333K
Powermatic 6” long bed jointer
DeWalt DW 521 Plunging router,
6 Piece Cove Pro Bit Set, 1/2" Shank
Anti-Kickback Router Bit Set, 20 Piece, 1/2"
Brass Router Bushing Set
DeWalt 13” two speed planer DW735 with Wixey Digital Planer Height Gauge
DeWalt Bench Grinder DW 756
DeWalt cordless 14.4 drill Model DC983KA
DeWalt Heavy-Duty 3" X 21" Variable Speed Belt Sander with Inversion Stand & Frame
DeWalt Heavy-Duty 6" Right Angle Random Orbit Sander With Electronic Variable Speed
Milwaukee magnum 10” compound miter saw, on a Norm Abram table
Delta 10 contractors saw/Forrest woodworker II blade with Unifence, Heavy-Duty Tenoning Jig, Merlin Splitter, and A-Line-It System with pals and master plate
Delta 10” drill press with Delta Mortising Attachment Kit
Jet 14” band saw with a Kreg precision band saw fence, Kreg Micro adjuster, Carter band saw guides, and both Kreg resaw attachments
Leigh D4-24 Dovetail Jig,
Craftsman laser circular saw
Craftsman palm sander
JessEm Mite-R-Excel™ Precision Miter Gauge with Dual-Indexing Angle Location
Incra Miter gauge V27
Precision angle
Starrett 12” Combination square

Posted to rec.woodworking
David

wrote:

[...]

Are you waiting for a comment? A suggestion? Are you expecting others
to spend the next month inventorying their shops for your amusement?

Dave
Posted to rec.woodworking
Toller

Below is a list of my tools that was made last year for my insurance
company.

I don't understand. Are you saying I should be ashamed because you have
spent more on tools than I have? Have you used any of them? Probably not
if you haven't seen a need for DC.

But you say you are not a troll. Then what is your point?

Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg G.

Toller said:

Below is a list of my tools that was made last year for my insurance
company.

I don't understand. Are you saying I should be ashamed because you have
spent more on tools than I have? Have you used any of them? Probably not
if you haven't seen a need for DC.

But you say you are not a troll. Then what is your point?

Compensation.

Greg G.
Posted to rec.woodworking
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Greg G. wrote:
Toller said:

Below is a list of my tools that was made last year for my insurance
company.

I don't understand. Are you saying I should be ashamed because you have
spent more on tools than I have? Have you used any of them? Probably not
if you haven't seen a need for DC.

But you say you are not a troll. Then what is your point?

Compensation.

For a small penis?

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE

Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg G.

Mortimer Schnerd, RN said:

Greg G. wrote:
Toller said:

Below is a list of my tools that was made last year for my insurance
company.

I don't understand. Are you saying I should be ashamed because you have
spent more on tools than I have? Have you used any of them? Probably not
if you haven't seen a need for DC.

But you say you are not a troll. Then what is your point?

Compensation.

For a small penis?

That would be one guess...
Based upon the tone of the OP, others might be:

For a lack of education.
For a lack of skill.
For a lack of friends.
For a lack of manners.
For a lack of a meaningful life.

Greg G.
Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike Marlow

"Toller" wrote in message

Below is a list of my tools that was made last year for my insurance
company.

I don't understand. Are you saying I should be ashamed because you have
spent more on tools than I have? Have you used any of them? Probably not
if you haven't seen a need for DC.

Hey - I use my tools and I don't have a dust collector, nor do I see the
need for one.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking
Toller

"Mike Marlow" wrote in message

"Toller" wrote in message

Below is a list of my tools that was made last year for my insurance
company.

I don't understand. Are you saying I should be ashamed because you have
spent more on tools than I have? Have you used any of them? Probably
not
if you haven't seen a need for DC.

Hey - I use my tools and I don't have a dust collector, nor do I see the
need for one.

I can't see using a planer or a router table without a dust collector; and
certainly not a drum sander.
But if it works for your, great.

Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis

On 3 Jan 2006 17:25:41 -0800, "Knotbob" wrote:

Hey, he didn't list a drum sander but I have one. Do I win?
Robert

yes and no...

"He who dies with the most toys.....

............still dies"

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Posted to rec.woodworking
CW

"Mike Marlow" wrote in message

Hey - I use my tools and I don't have a dust collector, nor do I see the
need for one.

A few years ago, I built a bedframe for someone. Kind of like a waterbed
frame but this one held an air mattress. Constructed mostly of mdf with
plastic laminate. I was standing at the tablesaw, having ripped a few sheets
of this stuff, when he drove up. He took a look at me, standing ankle deep
in mdf dust, wearing a respirator, glasses and looking like a human shaped
piece of mdf. He decided right then I needed a dust collector. We headed
straight down to Rockler and he bought me a Jet DC 1100. Don't know if I
would have ever gotten around to buying one myself but after having one for
a while, I wouldn't be without it.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg O

"Mike Marlow" wrote in message

"
Hey - I use my tools and I don't have a dust collector, nor do I see the
need for one.

--

-Mike-

I was luke warm on dust collectors until I bought one. I can not figure out
why anyone with power tools does not have one!
Greg

Posted to rec.woodworking
Markem

On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 23:46:25 -0600, "Greg O"
wrote:

I was luke warm on dust collectors until I bought one. I can not figure out
why anyone with power tools does not have one!

Lack of space at this time but ::crossing fingers, knocking on wood::
the new shop will be started in March in the back yard.

Mark
Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike Marlow

wrote in message
Below is a list of my tools that was made last year for my insurance

company. Together with digital pictures
that I had to provide to them of all listed. Since then I have added

several items (Christmas and birthday presentes)
to my shop. No its not complete, I dont have a dust system or radial arm

saw but it will put a bunch of you
morons to shame. I am an electrical engineer by trade working in the

medical field with a vast intrest in wood working.

Actually, a list of tools, even as impressive as yours does nothing to "put
a bunch of morons to shame". Nor do your professional credentials or your
personal interests. If you ever stood the chance of putting anybody here to
shame it sure wouldn't be this way.

A Troll I am not.

The evidence of this has been found lacking.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking
Frank Ketchum

"Mike Marlow" wrote in message

A Troll I am not.

The evidence of this has been found lacking.

Someone who has to put up the disclaimer that he is not a troll most
certainly is.

Frank

Posted to rec.woodworking
Guess who

On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 04:07:34 GMT, wrote:

I am an electrical engineer by trade working in the medical field with a vast intrest in wood working.

It looks more like a partial interest in collecting tools. I taught
math to people, and some of them became engineers. So what's your
point? The question was rhetorical [look it up.]

Posted to rec.woodworking
Frank Ketchum

"Guess who" wrote in message
On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 04:07:34 GMT, wrote:

I am an electrical engineer by trade working in the medical field with a
vast intrest in wood working.

It looks more like a partial interest in collecting tools. I taught
math to people, and some of them became engineers. So what's your
point? The question was rhetorical [look it up.]

Some of the biggest idiots I have ever met were sitting next to me in my
engineering courses. Of course, maybe he is just talking about driving a
train.

Frank

Posted to rec.woodworking
W Canaday

On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 05:06:17 +0000, Frank Ketchum wrote:

Some of the biggest idiots I have ever met were sitting next to me in my
engineering courses. Of course, maybe he is just talking about driving a
train.

Frank

I've driven a train. No idiots there. Not for long, anyways. First big
mistake is too often the last.

They might be total morons as respects other aspects of their
lives, but they KNOW how to drive that train. I might also
point out that, between classes and practicum, they spend more time
training than EE's.

Bill

Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy

In article ,
wrote:

but it will put a bunch of you
morons to shame

WTF??.... I mean..WTF???

You been drinking, son?

This is NO way to make friends.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

"Robatoy" wrote in message
In article ,
wrote:

but it will put a bunch of you
morons to shame

WTF??.... I mean..WTF???

You been drinking, son?

This is NO way to make friends.

Hey, I got my big old Delta planer in today. I know now why there is an oil
shortage.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy

In article ,
"Leon" wrote:

Hey, I got my big old Delta planer in today. I know now why there is an oil
shortage.

Due to transportation of that behemoth or because of the gear lube? *S*

Congrats! It will serve you well.
Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman

"Robatoy" wrote in message

"Leon" wrote:

Hey, I got my big old Delta planer in today. I know now why there is an

oil
shortage.

Due to transportation of that behemoth or because of the gear lube? *S*

Congrats! It will serve you well.

Sounds like it may be due to the oil based solvents it took to remove the
protective, oil based, shipping coat.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05

Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

"Swingman" wrote in message
news

Sounds like it may be due to the oil based solvents it took to remove the
protective, oil based, shipping coat.

Oddly I was quick witted enough to grab my ZEP clean up towels. They cut
through the oil and grease with a couple of wipes. Then a fast coat of
TopCote.

www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05

Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

"Robatoy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Leon" wrote:

Hey, I got my big old Delta planer in today. I know now why there is an
oil
shortage.

Due to transportation of that behemoth or because of the gear lube? *S*

Both. LOL... I wiped it down and cleaned it up and then turned it on. I
began the process all over again. There must have been a few pounds of
grease agound the cutter head. I was lucky enough that my dealer delivered
and assembled it for me for no extra charge. Now I just need to tweek the
in feed and out feed extensions.

Congrats! It will serve you well.

Thank you. I am sure it will.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Jackson

We don't have any positions open for "arrogant asshole" in this group, so
get your **** and get out. --dave

wrote in message
Below is a list of my tools that was made last year for my insurance
company. Together with digital pictures
that I had to provide to them of all listed. Since then I have added
several items (Christmas and birthday presentes)
to my shop. No its not complete, I dont have a dust system or radial arm
saw but it will put a bunch of you
morons to shame. I am an electrical engineer by trade working in the
medical field with a vast intrest in wood working.

A Troll I am not.
Porter Cable 7518 Speedmatic® 3 1/4 Peak HP Five-Speed Router, in a Jessem
Mast-R-Lift and table
Porter Cable 891 2 1/4 Peak HP GripVacT Router
[...]
JessEm Mite-R-ExcelT Precision Miter Gauge with Dual-Indexing Angle
Location
Incra Miter gauge V27
Precision angle
Starrett 12" Combination square

Posted to rec.woodworking
Frank Ketchum

"Dave Jackson" wrote in message
nk.net...
We don't have any positions open for "arrogant asshole" in this group,
so get your **** and get out. --dave

The waiting list for that title is quite long round these parts!

Posted to rec.woodworking
19.60.9.44.84

WOWIE! a EE in the Medical Field (I wouldn't brag................. They'll
buy anything!) So with this vast array of tools, should we bow to you Oh
Tool Master?

The other kiddies will..........................

wrote in message
[...]

Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

That looks like the list I had about 20 years ago.

Posted to rec.woodworking

You've got a pile of tools there. However, that doesn't for one second
suggest that you have the knowledge or skill to use them properly. All
it says is that you've got money to spend.

As far as the "morons" comment goes in addition to your claim you're
not a troll, the only thing that you've confirmed is that you've got a
big mouth.

Posted to rec.woodworking
19.60.9.44.84

It's tough when you have niether! and he may have a big mouth, but not as
big as yours and if he has a double e, he's even smarter then you and better
educated.

tough when you bat zero huh numbnutz..............

wrote in message
ups.com...
You've got a pile of tools there. However, that doesn't for one second
suggest that you have the knowledge or skill to use them properly. All
it says is that you've got money to spend.

As far as the "morons" comment goes in addition to your claim you're
not a troll, the only thing that you've confirmed is that you've got a
big mouth.

Posted to rec.woodworking
alexy

"19.60.9.44.84" wrote:

It's tough when you have niether! and he may have a big mouth, but not as

^^^^^^^
big as yours and if he has a double e, he's even smarter then you and better

^^^^
educated.

tough when you bat zero huh numbnutz..............

This kind of post is always just too funny!
Posted to rec.woodworking
19.60.9.44.84

Another retard discovered... named Alex! You must have a tough time pulling
you own dick AND patting yourself on the back huh chump?

"alexy" wrote in message
"19.60.9.44.84" wrote:

It's tough when you have niether! and he may have a big mouth, but not as

^^^^^^^
big as yours and if he has a double e, he's even smarter then you and
better

^^^^
educated.

tough when you bat zero huh numbnutz..............

This kind of post is always just too funny!
--
Alex -- Replace "nospam" with "mail" to reply by email. Checked
infrequently.

Posted to rec.woodworking
jesse

Alright mr lots of toys, they say the proof is in the pudding. Show us
what youve MADE with them thar tuls.

Posted to rec.woodworking
foggytown

wrote:
[...]

A psychiatrist would call this "tool envy".

FoggyTown

Posted to rec.woodworking
19.60.9.44.84

A psychiatrist would say ??? So when you see yours tomorrow you can whine
and cry about me and this guy!

"foggytown" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
[...]

Posted to rec.woodworking
Bruce Barnett

"Toller" writes:

But if ALL you are going to do is anonymously bitch about this
newsgroup - then I can only consider you a troll.

Yeh, but look how many bites he got!

At least we're not feeding the anagram troll...
As long as we fall for that - he'll come back for more.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Markem

On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 14:50:02 GMT, "Toller" wrote:

"Bruce Barnett" wrote in message
.. .
writes:

A Troll I am not.

snip

But if ALL you are going to do is anonymously bitch about this
newsgroup - then I can only consider you a troll.

Yeh, but look how many bites he got!

Maybe an cartel of posters are trying to sink his boat eh?

Markem