Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Up until this post, all of this page has to do with woodworking!

Stop the presses, gentlemen make merry, hug your wife and run! For
today I am amazed and proud to have seen the glory of a page full of
new posts all on topic!!!!!!!! Wrirte this day and the time down on
your calendars and remember it dearly!

Congratulations for a milestone accomplishment!

Tom in KY, Thought I was on the wrong news group for a minute there.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Balderstone

In article . com,
wrote:

Stop the presses, gentlemen make merry, hug your wife and run! For
today I am amazed and proud to have seen the glory of a page full of
new posts all on topic!!!!!!!! Wrirte this day and the time down on
your calendars and remember it dearly!

Page? WTF are you talking about? This is usenet...

Ah (checking the headers), you use Google. That explains a lot.

Get yourself a proper newsreader, learn to use its filtering
capability, and miraculously almost all you'll see in the wRECk will be
on-topic.

mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it. "
-- Gene Spafford, 1992
Posted to rec.woodworking

Thank you for your advice and restraint. Some have let the full
version of WTF fly with reckless abandon lately. It makes a guy not
want to associate too closely with the group!
I shall go forth and consider my lesson learned, that the evil on The
Wreck should not be tempted. It's still early and the posting is only 3
or 4 hours old, what will happen before this posting goes on into
infinity, never to be seen again?

Yeah, Googling, Hey, I'm not going to spend a lot of time going
through a proper news reader and filtering and all and on. I just check
in to see what's going on from time to time and go back to whatever I
was doing before. Some of the rants are terribly offensive, but I think
we all know what the group is all about. And to those guys who try to
keep true to the topic, I'm happy to be associated with you. There are
some really intelligent people on here. I enjoy some of the woodworking
questions and the gloats. The real user reviews of products that are
within the grasp of the avg. woodworker are cool too! I try to
contribute and I sometimes take away a golden nugget. There is an
opportunity here to make this a very trustworthy and informative group.
Without flare-ups and degrading comment. An off topic link to a funny
is great, everybody needs a little relief from the normal and mundane.
JT is very good for that. But when I log on, I want to read about
woodworking, maybe get a little humorous brain candy and not feel like
I can't comment without getting slammed.

Tom in KY, quoting Rodney King again, "Man, can't we all just get
along?"

Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Balderstone

In article .com,
wrote:

Yeah, Googling, Hey, I'm not going to spend a lot of time going
through a proper news reader and filtering and all and on.

Up to you, but please don't bitch about having to wade through the crap
if you decline to use the tools readily available to filter it out.

mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it. "
-- Gene Spafford, 1992
Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy

In article ,
(J T) wrote:

Using more than three exclamation marks is a certain sign of a
disturbed mind.

It is??????
Posted to rec.woodworking
WillR

J T wrote:
Sun, Dec 18, 2005, 12:23am (Robatoy) doth ask:
It is??????

Oh yes, proven medical fact. As is using more than three question
marks is a certain sign of a perverted mind.

JOAT
You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you
"know"?.
- Granny Weatherwax

How can you say that????????????????????????

Gotta go and check behind the green door. Seeyalater!!!!!!!!

--
Will R.
Jewel Boxes and Wood Art

Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale

"J T" wrote in message
Sun, Dec 18, 2005, 12:23am (Robatoy) doth ask:
It is??????

Oh yes, proven medical fact. As is using more than three question
marks is a certain sign of a perverted mind.

Hey, no question there. When it comes to Robatoy, we already knew that.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale

"Charles Self" wrote in message
And those who wear baseball (gimme) caps with the bill to the back have
lower IQs than your standard gerbil.

Hey! I'm just trying to avoid a sunburn on the back of my neck. And by the
way, my gerbil only beats me in chess 1/3 of the time.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Ya' know, I'm not going to respond to anybody's text this time because
I think this applies to all of those who use this group.

I thought I had found this group pretty much on my own and without the
help of those who know me. Now though, I'm starting to wonder if my
family and all of your families actually commited us to this group.
Think about it. We all kill an hour a day or more on this group all the
while our families get an hour of peace away from us. We all have an
interest in the supposed topic of the group. Many of us have invested
much of our lives into ventures related to the topic. Most of us get a
giggle from JT's links(my wife doesn't always get them right away,
she's not slow, just morally upright), (did I say upright or uptight?)
Do you guys see a pattern here??????? Gentlemen our families have
dumped us here!!!!!!!

Tom in KY, Enjoying a much friendlier buncha' crazies today on my
Google page.Heh-heh.!!!!!!!?????

Posted to rec.woodworking

Dave Hinz wrote:

snip
Finally learned how to killfile, did you?

snip

Already knew how,

I know that just because I don't killfile And I am looking at a Google
page; that makes me a dirty, cat licking, scumball, pee-pee something-
or- other to some,, but I can't recall ever licking a cat.????

Seriously, you guys have a nice Christmas or whatever your chosen
religion compels you to celebrate. If you don't celebrate anything,
well, maybe you can have a nice time here talking about the cat lickers
who do have something to do. Heh-heh. Either way, Enjoy!!!!!!

Tom in KY

Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis

On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 20:55:58 GMT, "Charles Self"
wrote:

"J T" wrote in message
Sun, Dec 18, 2005, 12:23am (Robatoy) doth ask:
It is??????

Oh yes, proven medical fact. As is using more than three question
marks is a certain sign of a perverted mind.

And those who wear baseball (gimme) caps with the bill to the back have
lower IQs than your standard gerbil.

and sunburned foreheads!!! !

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

MOREMONEY [email protected] Home Ownership 0 December 8th 05 04:13 AM
more money David Woodworking 1 December 7th 05 09:36 PM
more money David Home Repair 0 December 7th 05 07:38 PM
penance for posting OT mel Woodworking 4 January 18th 04 03:27 AM
Wood Question: Which is stronger, a round post or square post? McQualude Woodworking 68 November 16th 03 07:19 AM