Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Up until this post, all of this page has to do withwoodworking!

Ya' know, I'm not going to respond to anybody's text this time because
I think this applies to all of those who use this group.

I thought I had found this group pretty much on my own and without the
help of those who know me. Now though, I'm starting to wonder if my
family and all of your families actually commited us to this group.
Think about it. We all kill an hour a day or more on this group all the
while our families get an hour of peace away from us. We all have an
interest in the supposed topic of the group. Many of us have invested
much of our lives into ventures related to the topic. Most of us get a
giggle from JT's links(my wife doesn't always get them right away,
she's not slow, just morally upright), (did I say upright or uptight?)
Do you guys see a pattern here??????? Gentlemen our families have
dumped us here!!!!!!!

Tom in KY, Enjoying a much friendlier buncha' crazies today on my
Google page.Heh-heh.!!!!!!!?????