Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Up until this post, all of this page has to do with woodworking!

Dave Hinz wrote:

snip
Finally learned how to killfile, did you?

snip

Already knew how,

I know that just because I don't killfile And I am looking at a Google
page; that makes me a dirty, cat licking, scumball, pee-pee something-
or- other to some,, but I can't recall ever licking a cat.????

Seriously, you guys have a nice Christmas or whatever your chosen
religion compels you to celebrate. If you don't celebrate anything,
well, maybe you can have a nice time here talking about the cat lickers
who do have something to do. Heh-heh. Either way, Enjoy!!!!!!

Tom in KY