Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Up until this post, all of this page has to do with woodworking!

Thank you for your advice and restraint. Some have let the full
version of WTF fly with reckless abandon lately. It makes a guy not
want to associate too closely with the group!
I shall go forth and consider my lesson learned, that the evil on The
Wreck should not be tempted. It's still early and the posting is only 3
or 4 hours old, what will happen before this posting goes on into
infinity, never to be seen again?

Yeah, Googling, Hey, I'm not going to spend a lot of time going
through a proper news reader and filtering and all and on. I just check
in to see what's going on from time to time and go back to whatever I
was doing before. Some of the rants are terribly offensive, but I think
we all know what the group is all about. And to those guys who try to
keep true to the topic, I'm happy to be associated with you. There are
some really intelligent people on here. I enjoy some of the woodworking
questions and the gloats. The real user reviews of products that are
within the grasp of the avg. woodworker are cool too! I try to
contribute and I sometimes take away a golden nugget. There is an
opportunity here to make this a very trustworthy and informative group.
Without flare-ups and degrading comment. An off topic link to a funny
is great, everybody needs a little relief from the normal and mundane.
JT is very good for that. But when I log on, I want to read about
woodworking, maybe get a little humorous brain candy and not feel like
I can't comment without getting slammed.

Tom in KY, quoting Rodney King again, "Man, can't we all just get
along?"