Posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Default OT - Happy Holidays Gang

OK, here it is - Merry Christmas. If that offends any of you,
you're being silly. For the rest of you, the one's that take it in the
spirt it's meant, just translate it to watever religion, belief,
language, and have a happy.

And, no, this isn't the Santa on the chimney.
http://www.funnypage.dk/pictures/santa-bad-girl.jpg

JOAT
A rolling stone gathers no moss...unless it's a hobby he does on the
weekends.

Posted to rec.woodworking
skeezics

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 14:46:30 -0500, (J T)
wrote:

OK, here it is - Merry Christmas. If that offends any of you,
you're being silly. For the rest of you, the one's that take it in the
spirt it's meant, just translate it to watever religion, belief,
language, and have a happy.

And, no, this isn't the Santa on the chimney.
http://www.funnypage.dk/pictures/santa-bad-girl.jpg

JOAT
A rolling stone gathers no moss...unless it's a hobby he does on the
weekends.

back-at-cha JOAT and same to all.

skeez
Posted to rec.woodworking
Bob S

I'm saving all the stuff that is dropping down the chimney and gonna put it
in your Christmas stocking for ya........

Hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas JT,

Bob S.

"J T" wrote in message
OK, here it is - Merry Christmas. If that offends any of you,
you're being silly. For the rest of you, the one's that take it in the
spirt it's meant, just translate it to watever religion, belief,
language, and have a happy.

And, no, this isn't the Santa on the chimney.
http://www.funnypage.dk/pictures/santa-bad-girl.jpg

JOAT
A rolling stone gathers no moss...unless it's a hobby he does on the
weekends.

Posted to rec.woodworking
jo4hn

J T wrote:
OK, here it is - Merry Christmas. If that offends any of you,
you're being silly. For the rest of you, the one's that take it in the
spirt it's meant, just translate it to watever religion, belief,
language, and have a happy.

And, no, this isn't the Santa on the chimney.
http://www.funnypage.dk/pictures/santa-bad-girl.jpg

JOAT
A rolling stone gathers no moss...unless it's a hobby he does on the
weekends.

"garden implement, garden implement, garden implement."
PC
jo4hn

[for the goofy impaired, that's ho, ho, ho.]
Posted to rec.woodworking
vdubbs

Some can have a Happy Holiday, I for one want a Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to one and all!!

Posted to rec.woodworking
leonard

love those 1960 playboy cartoons!! merry Xmas!

Len

Posted to rec.woodworking
Vic Baron

"J T" wrote in message
OK, here it is - Merry Christmas. If that offends any of you,
you're being silly. For the rest of you, the one's that take it in the
spirt it's meant, just translate it to watever religion, belief,
language, and have a happy.

And, no, this isn't the Santa on the chimney.
http://www.funnypage.dk/pictures/santa-bad-girl.jpg

JOAT
A rolling stone gathers no moss...unless it's a hobby he does on the
weekends.

And a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you also!

Happy Holidays to those PC individuals.

Vic

Posted to rec.woodworking
SteveB

"J T" wrote

OK, here it is - Merry Christmas. If that offends any of you,
you're being silly. For the rest of you, the one's that take it in the
spirt it's meant, just translate it to watever religion, belief,
language, and have a happy.

And, no, this isn't the Santa on the chimney.
http://www.funnypage.dk/pictures/santa-bad-girl.jpg

JOAT

To me, Christmas is just another day. They're all good!

Happy Holidays to you and to all.

Life is good.

Steve

Posted to rec.woodworking
WillR

J T wrote:
OK, here it is - Merry Christmas. If that offends any of you,
you're being silly. For the rest of you, the one's that take it in the
spirt it's meant, just translate it to watever religion, belief,
language, and have a happy.

And, no, this isn't the Santa on the chimney.
http://www.funnypage.dk/pictures/santa-bad-girl.jpg

JOAT
A rolling stone gathers no moss...unless it's a hobby he does on the
weekends.

Merry Christmas and happy New Year. Thank you for all the plans and
ideas over the many months I have read this group.

Y Felice Navidad y Bueno nuevo Anno...
Joyeux Noel
...and all that stuff...

May this farce be with you for many more years. :-)

--
Will R.
Jewel Boxes and Wood Art
Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Blanchard

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 12:51:31 -0800, vdubbs wrote:

Some can have a Happy Holiday, I for one want a Merry Christmas!!

I plan on a Splendid Saturnalia :-).

But whatever your winter solstice celebration, may you all have a good one.
Posted to rec.woodworking
John B

J T wrote:
OK, here it is - Merry Christmas. If that offends any of you,
you're being silly. For the rest of you, the one's that take it in the
spirt it's meant, just translate it to watever religion, belief,
language, and have a happy.

And, no, this isn't the Santa on the chimney.
http://www.funnypage.dk/pictures/santa-bad-girl.jpg

JOAT
A rolling stone gathers no moss...unless it's a hobby he does on the
weekends.

G'day Jack,
Loved the cartoon.
A merry Xmas to you and yours,
May the New Year bring all that you hope for.

Holidays come around all the time Xmas is only once and PC is one
religion I do not follow

All the best
John
Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques

On 15 Dec 2005 12:51:31 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm, "vdubbs"
quickly quoth:

Some can have a Happy Holiday, I for one want a Merry Christmas!!

What? You're insulting the Channukahers and Kwaanzaers all over the
place there, bubba. Shameful, shameful, shameful. chortle

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to one and all!!

And a Happy Saturnalia to you, too. (Winter Solstice Ritual)

Here ya go. An alternative to the regular xmas video:

http://www.jingleshells.com/flash_co...h_content.html

(Attn Brits & Blue States: Do not watch; contains a gunshot.)

--
Vidi, Vici, Veni
---

Posted to rec.woodworking
jo4hn

WillR wrote:
[snip]years ago. Dial-up to CompuServ at 800 baud????

You must have had the "advanced" MODEM. I had 300BAUD acoustic coupler
originally for my Apple II (Yes Integer version). It was a bit of a
comedown after working on 9600/4800/2400 BAUD lines on "real"
(synchronous) communications gear. :-)

ARPNET???
ARPANET -- It's not _that_ old. Hmmppphhh

Regards.

If it was started when I was around, it's old. Sigh.
gloom,
jo4hn

Posted to rec.woodworking
Norman D. Crow

"J T" wrote in message
OK, here it is - Merry Christmas. If that offends any of you,
you're being silly. For the rest of you, the one's that take it in the
spirt it's meant, just translate it to watever religion, belief,
language, and have a happy.

And, no, this isn't the Santa on the chimney.
http://www.funnypage.dk/pictures/santa-bad-girl.jpg

JOAT

Right back to you, and all the other wRECkers.

--
Nahmie
Stupidity is not considered a handicap, park elsewhere.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Thomas Bunetta

"J T" wrote in message
OK, here it is - Merry Christmas. If that offends any of you,
you're being silly. For the rest of you, the one's that take it in the
spirt it's meant, just translate it to watever religion, belief,
language, and have a happy.

And, no, this isn't the Santa on the chimney.
http://www.funnypage.dk/pictures/santa-bad-girl.jpg

JOAT
A rolling stone gathers no moss...unless it's a hobby he does on the
weekends.

Merry CHRISTmas, Joat (and fellow Wreckers!)
And a Happy, Healthy New Year!
Tom

Posted to rec.woodworking
DamnYankee

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas too!

Bryan

Posted to rec.woodworking
Charles Self

"DamnYankee" wrote in message
oups.com...
I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas too!

Bryan

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Happy Holidays in general.

Posted to rec.woodworking
George Max

Merry Christmas.

There, I said it. So much for PC.
Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 14:46:30 -0500, (J T) wrote:

OK, here it is - Merry Christmas. If that offends any of you,
you're being silly. For the rest of you, the one's that take it in the
spirt it's meant, just translate it to watever religion, belief,
language, and have a happy.

And, no, this isn't the Santa on the chimney.
http://www.funnypage.dk/pictures/santa-bad-girl.jpg

JOAT
A rolling stone gathers no moss...unless it's a hobby he does on the
weekends.

Same to you, bro... enjoy whatever holiday you celebrate and have a great '06...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 08:51:42 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm, mac
davis quickly quoth:

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 14:46:30 -0500, (J T) wrote:

OK, here it is - Merry Christmas. If that offends any of you,
you're being silly. For the rest of you, the one's that take it in the
spirt it's meant, just translate it to watever religion, belief,
language, and have a happy.

And, no, this isn't the Santa on the chimney.
http://www.funnypage.dk/pictures/santa-bad-girl.jpg

Same to you, bro... enjoy whatever holiday you celebrate and have a great '06...

sniffle, sob, honk Such a touchy-feely group!

OK, let's hear some xmas songs, gang!
http://www.nearlygood.com/audio/chipmunksroastin.html
This one's my fave, the only holiday song I like.

--
Vidi, Vici, Veni
---
Posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Fri, Dec 16, 2005, 6:19pm (EST-3) (Larry*Jaques)
who is still trying to convice himself his name is not spelled with a
"c", shows up with a handfull of lollypops, and says:
sniffle, sob, honk Such a touchy-feely group!
OK, let's hear some xmas songs, gang!
http://www.nearlygood.com/audio/chipmunksroastin.html This one's my
fave, the only holiday song I like.

Ha. I ain't even touching you, let alone feel you. But, as long
as we're gettin' sentimental, here's some of my Xmax favorites.
Starting with a couple with the words, so you can sing along.
http://www.walkthroughlife.com/midis...mmgotrunov.htm
Including my personl favorite, Deck Us All With Boston Charlie:
http://www.pogopossum.com/deckus.htm
And, then a couple for easy listening.
http://www.lacey.karoo.net/oldxmas.mp3
http://www.missouritrailertrash.com/jingban.mid

JOAT
A rolling stone gathers no moss...unless it's a hobby he does on the
weekends.

Posted to rec.woodworking

J T wrote:
OK, here it is - Merry Christmas. If that offends any of you,
you're being silly. For the rest of you, the one's that take it in the
spirt it's meant, just translate it to watever religion, belief,
language, and have a happy.

And, no, this isn't the Santa on the chimney.
http://www.funnypage.dk/pictures/santa-bad-girl.jpg

JOAT
A rolling stone gathers no moss...unless it's a hobby he does on the
weekends.

Jack, I'm still hiding my slightly plump daughter from you. BUT
otherwise, Merry Christmas and have a wonderful NEW YEAR.

P.S. Same to all of you other toolmongering, plans stealing, think you
know enough to get by, GOOGLING, Amazon.com prey. At least that's what
I see in the mirror.

Tom in KY, Happy holidays to all of the rest of you also!