Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT - Happy Holidays Gang

J T wrote:
OK, here it is - Merry Christmas. If that offends any of you,
you're being silly. For the rest of you, the one's that take it in the
spirt it's meant, just translate it to watever religion, belief,
language, and have a happy.

And, no, this isn't the Santa on the chimney.
http://www.funnypage.dk/pictures/santa-bad-girl.jpg

JOAT
A rolling stone gathers no moss...unless it's a hobby he does on the
weekends.

Jack, I'm still hiding my slightly plump daughter from you. BUT
otherwise, Merry Christmas and have a wonderful NEW YEAR.

P.S. Same to all of you other toolmongering, plans stealing, think you
know enough to get by, GOOGLING, Amazon.com prey. At least that's what
I see in the mirror.

Tom in KY, Happy holidays to all of the rest of you also!